NOTE: These instructions are about submitting your articles to our blog only. We are also launching an academic journal and these instructions DO NOT apply to that. For instructions about submitting articles to our academic journal please visit our journal.
Our editorial framework closely follows our mission, the AI Post Diffusion Framework (patent pending), and the AI Post Risk Assessment (patent pending). At the highest level we have split our content between the adoption enhancement centric content(Business) and the risk and impact management centric content(Policy).
In line with our mission, we will publish articles on the broad topics of:
- BUSINESS: This segment will focus on successful diffusion of the artificial intelligence technologies. The subcategories include:
- SCIENCE: Articles in this area focus on state of the science and technology; updates on research; what are the main hurdles and obstacles and how to remove them; includes topics such as machine learning, natural language processing, data science etc.
- INVESTMENT: Articles on the analysis of investment going into AI research and development, companies, universities, and research institutions. Problems and hurdles with investment. New venture investment. valuations, mergers and acquisitions, financial performance potential, and return analysis.
- BUSINESS: This segment focuses on AI commercial applications and uses, and their business aspects; AI Business models; AI business ideas; AI business special issues; Operating dynamics and issues, AI business opportunities.
- LEADERSHIP: Leadership issues in AI; focus area includes need for diverse and multidisciplinary leadership; explores need for organizational dynamics in the new business environment; includes organizational analysis.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT: Topics covered include algorithm development; technology preference; how do AI technologies interact with other technologies; the importance of datasets; how to improve quality and governance of training and post training data; user group involvement; bias analysis.
- COMMERCIALIZATION: This area focuses upon:What are the problems of commercialization? How to involve users and focus groups in product and service development?
- RISK: Analysis of adoption risk specific to certain AI based business models, products or services, and commercialization. This segment is designed to help businesses navigate through strategic, operational, and financial risks.
- LEGAL: This segment focuses on property rights and other legal aspects of artificial intelligence and its growth.
- INSTITUTIONS: This segment focuses on guiding businesses to specific institutions and guiding institutions to the businesses. This section also focuses on introducing areas on which institutions can focus on.
- POLICY:This area focuses on the risks and impact of artificial intelligence. The broad areas considered are Social, Economic, Spiritual, Legal, Political, Psychological, Physical, Ecological, and Ethical. We invite and encourage open debate on key issues. We encourage articles on relevant and controversial topics. Our focus areas include:
- SOCIAL: Includes topics such as impact on society and values, impact on norms and human relationships, law and justice (social aspects), discrimination, privacy, social psychology, and society in general.
- ECONOMIC: Covers topic such as unemployment, impact on transaction costs,impact on institutions,impact on markets, impact of fundamental economic theory, displacement costs, trade costs, interest rates, cost of capital, etc.
- POLITICAL: Impact on government, elections, democracy, political institutions, state, civil rights, power, dictatorships and other such issues.
- LEGAL: Impact on law and justice (process aspects), legislative and judicial branches, legal proceedings, and legal process.
- SPIRITUAL: Impact on religion, spirituality, faith, and the concept of God.
- PSYCHOLOGICAL:This segment analyzes the impact of artificial intelligence on human psychology, emotions, behavior, and emotional well-being.
- ETHICS:This area examines the topics related to moral philosophy and ethics and the impact of artificial intelligence.
- PHYSICAL:Covers studies on the impact of artificial intelligence on human body and its physical environments.
- ECOLOGICAL: The impact on climate change and other ecological impacts of artificial intelligence are explored in this segment.
To learn more, please select: